Saturday, March 9, 2013

Summary based on the article "7 Things That Will Doom Your Novel (&How to Avoid Them)."

This article provided great tips on how to avoid problems while writing stories. These seven tips are: wait for inspiration, look over your shoulder, ignore the craft, keep a chip on your shoulder, write for the market only, take as many short cuts as possible, and quit. I strongly agree with the last one because I can relate to it, but not when it comes to writing a story. I can relate to this during my daily life because there are times when I am consumed with so much work, that I want to throw in the towel (sometimes). I know that I need to just get through it and not give up. I need to push myself and that is what everyone needs to do in order to be successful.

From writersdigest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment