Sunday, February 9, 2014

Here is your quick access to the best television shows previews and reviews from the years 2013 to 2014

My name is Jasmine Leach and I am a Senior at Kean University. I am working on finishing my Bachelor's degree in communications/journalism. I am currently the president for Her Campus at Kean University.

On Her Campus I write reviews for shows, such as "The Originals" and "Pretty Little Liars".



I wrote articles about relationship advice on date ideas, trust, romance, and etc. I also write tip articles as well, based on health issues like psoriasis.
http://www.hercampus.com/school/kean/qa-jasmine-about-relationship-concerns


My blog was originally used solely for professional purposes. In addition to having my journalism related work displayed on the blog, my blog will begin to include work for my Speciality Writing on the Web course that I am taking this semester. The work that you can expect to see posted over the fifteen weeks of this course, will mainly focus on entertainment articles based on television show reviews and previews.

I decided to choose this area of entertainment because out of all the articles that I wrote for Her Campus, writing previews and reviews are one of my highest fortes. I love writing previews and reviews because it entices the reader in such a strong way that it makes the reader want to watch the show for themselves.

If you would like to see the entertainment articles I choose for this course, check out my blog every week. Each week there will be something fun and new that you can read about. I hope that the articles I choose entertain you as much as they do for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment